Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 2: Trapjaw.



This week, we chose to do one something dear to us.
An unsung hero.
Always struggling to change the world, yet seldom recognized.
We saw him, yet never appreciated.
Now, we salute the hero of Eternia; Trapjaw.


I wanted to still use ink, but went with an old (and now broken) quill pen. See if you can spot where it broke! Trapjaw's amazingly 80's colors are still present and I wanted him to look at least half as menacing as he deserves to. Not just some buffoon in a green loincloth.

Like last week, I abandoned some first drafts. I'll post those under here later. With those drafts, I'm just overworking the subject. The above and final is what just jumped out at at the page and defiled it in the name of Skeletor and his nefarious legions.

Enjoy.

1 comment: