Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 12: Macho Man vs. The Rapture



Ahoy.

So, when drinking black goo to get my focus on and 'snap into a TTT', I was thinking: "Maybe, Macho man crucified and dying for our sins to save us from the rapture is NOT a good idea".

When I think Macho Man Randy Savage, I think: big, gaudy tassels, shredded larynx, massive dude, ass-kicker, name-taker, a man who stole the show from Hulk Hogan.....not an easy task.

Here he is, the MACHO-SAURUS-REX!!!!




I think this might be the start of a much larger painting......

Oddly, just a day or two before his untimely passing (and being the number one draft pick for the Rapture) I mentioned to Casey, "hey, let's do macho man".
Clairvoyance? You tell me.

Casey, being frail and weak, couldn't handle that much awesome. So now, after 40 boxes of slim-Jims and two coronary bypasses, Casey has beefed up.....and we can show our respect.




So to speak.


next week: the P of P herself.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to pull more of these berserker all-nighters. Something about the combination of a long work day, buckets of caffeine, ADD and it being 3:30am really brings out the essence of your work, namely a T-Rex riding Randy Savage bedazzled to the max.

    ReplyDelete