Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 12 - Casey's Macho Man

Didja miss us? Yeah, took last week off. Lotsa work to be done but we're back with a bang, er, a snap. I've been working on my speed painting lately and this seemed like a good opportunity to put myself under the gun. For Mr. Savage here, I gave myself 30 minutes. It's pretty interesting to see what you can crank out when you're really hauling and in this case I think it turned out pretty decent. Though the subject matter certainly helped.

OH YEAH! Macho Man R.I.P.



Random thought - Waaaay back in the 5th grade I remember a kid coming to school wearing a Miss Elizabeth t-shirt. I know awesome right? Well the principal didn't feel the same way. Apparently it was too sexy or something and they made him wear the shirt inside out for the rest of the day. It was quite the t-shirt scandal, even bigger than when another guy wore a Bart Simpson, "Underachiever and Proud of it, Man!" shirt. He only got a lecture and a stern warning about the uncoolness of underachieving. Wild times....

3 comments:

  1. first:
    OOOOoooooohhhh yeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Can you ever go wrong with a roided out dude in a feather boa?
    A: No, never ever, ever.

    ReplyDelete