Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 22: Daenerys Targaryen (Stormborn)



We here at Tag Team Tuesdays are huge fans of "A song of Fire and Ice" (aka: Game of thrones).

 So, what better way to dive in than Daenerys Targaryen, mother of dragons, Khalessi, blood of my blood (esquire). Infact, I enjoy the character so much, that I couldn't finalize an image, this above is the twelfth incarnation, and the last to get inked.

  It's hard to portray Daenerys without her dragons. Even in Dothraki garb, she's still a powerful image, but let's be honest, it's just damn fun to draw dragons.  So much fun that I could have drawn a ton of images, but that wasn't in the cards (this time).




*update! Finished Image.


I have a sneaky feeling we'll be doing more S.o.F.a.I (game of thrones) soon.

 The HBO series is AMAZING, but if you haven't read the books, you're really missing out. GRRM does a great job at building worlds and characters.


Still working on the BG (as it's plain here)

 more posted later. Just wanted to get this up before I have to leave town.



  "Fire and Blood"

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. woah. are you saying the lilac flames on my car aren't manly?
      Thanks. purple to match her eyes?

      Delete