Tuesday, May 17, 2011

week 10: Jetta. (aka: jetta-tron-2000. aka: Beserker )



Week ten's subject is the biggest free-loader in history.
no, not your friend's boyfriend who taught himself how to yo-yo on youtube, but my dog; Jetta.

Jetta has been my pup for about 6 years now. So, I figured, she deserves a bit more attention than just a water-color from me or even a nifty pen & ink.
I'm busting out the paints and canvas for this one.
Time's been a bit of a luxury that I can't afford of late, so I'm doing this one in stages. The final result will be here, but hopefully, should only be done in three stages (and three weeks)

The first: Concept and canvas.

sleeping Jetta (aka: jetter) in the center. soon to be soft 'dog-dream' images around her. Not much to see here, move along.
move along.


Time to let sleeping dogs lie.

zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment