Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 9 - Casey's Charlie

This week we decided to take a break from the pop culture (specifically the psychotic, cartoonish pop culture villains) and do something a little closer to our hearts; our awesome dogs. This week we're drawing my beast, Charlie. Next week we'll tackle Zach's fetch monster, Jetta.

Here's Charlie doing what he does best, riding shotgun. And looking pretty dignified if I may say so myself. I kinda wanted to try something a little cleaner this week and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Though, I'm thinking I might go back to the ink drawing and give it a watercolor pass. Stay tuned....


BTW - Lemme just use this opportunity to put in a plug for the good folks at the Glendale Humane Society. My girlfriend and I adopted Charlie from them a couple years back and they were really great. Can you believe such an awesome dog would be at a pound? Well believe it folks and there's plenty more great dogs out there looking for a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment